1. Who are you?
Alison Chernesky. Designer. Push -Up Master ( I can finally do one).
2. What are you lululemon famous for?
Uni-sex Yogis (with Andrew Clements), Twilight Pullover, Combination tights (foot cuffins), Poise Tunic, Varsity Pullover, Mythology Tank.
3. What’s 1 local & 1 international trend that is inspiring you right now?
Local trend: Commuter Chic
International: 3d pattern cutting
4. What is yoga for you?
A way of life and a way to quiet the chatter and clear the way for ideas.
5. What’s the one thing in your closet that will never be thrown out?
A ” Dont Shoot the Bulls” T-shirt that my Dad got when he was 19. So thin, so awesome.
6. What celebrity style is rocking your world?
I like Clemence Posey and Chloe Sevigny but also Tilda Swinton is perfect in minimalist Jil Sander pieces.
7. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where would you go?
I can’t pick one… I’m choosing three.
1) Woodstock (not ’99 for the record.)
2) The Fall of the Berlin Wall
3) My Parents Wedding (I want to see my dad in a powder blue tux and with a push broom moustache.)
8. What would you like to live to see?
A time when we only take what we need and genuinely care about collective well-being.
9. Where is one place I have to go before I die?
Khangi Mountians, Mongolia (horseback)
10. Your house is on fire (given that all friends, family and pets are out, safe and drinking hot cocoa) what are you grabbing?
So I know the answer to this because 2 years ago my house was on fire. I grabbed all my patterns, threw a bunch of clothes out the window and grabbed a small painted vintage suitcase. Not sure why I grabbed the last thing but I did and I’m glad. It’s cool.
Categories: 10 Questions
Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.